It's no joke. Everyone (okay, techies and media types) is in a tizzy about a virus that has infected an estimated 10 million computers worldwide and is designed to do something (no one knows what) on April 1. It could be a massive prank, a giant spam campaign, or nothing. Be that as it may, here are my bets:
5. Empty all of the AIG executives' bank accounts
4. Switch all the pages of The Huffington Post with pages of The Onion (but no one will notice)
3. Start Twittering all of President Obama's private BlackBerry messages
2. Send a post to all of your Facebook friends telling them that you've been secretly in love with them for years
1. Delete every blog on the Web so that people will have to buy a newspaper
Got your own guesses? Comment!
FOR MORE OF JQ'S NEWS AND REVIEWS, VISIT J-Q.COM